纹身大全

一次性纹身的原理

作者:阳江市全民纹身店    发布时间:2020-06-09 12:17     浏览次数 :

[返回]

I'm getting right to put on this temporary tattoo

我马上要做一个一次性纹身

That's a type of tattoo that only stays on your skin for a few days

这种纹身只会在你的皮肤上停留几天

Yeah, I thought we could do this together as our activity for today!

是的,我想我们可以一起做这个作为我们今天的活动!

We'll just need to get some special tattoos for you

我们只需要给你弄些特殊的纹身

I can get this stick on me pretty easily

我很容易就能把这个贴纸贴到我身上

But I'm not sure how well it will work on a robot rat.

但我不知道它是如何作用于机器鼠的。

These stickers are just like temporary tattoos, except it will be much easier for you to put on

这些贴纸就像临时的纹身,只是你更容易贴上

While you decide which one you want, should we try mine?

在你决定你想要哪一个的时候,我们应该先试试我的吗?

The way it works is pretty cool

它的工作方式很酷

Let's take a look!

让我们分别看一下

We start out with the design for the tattoo sandwiched between special types of paper

我们从夹在特殊纸张之间的纹身设计开始

The design is just made of ink, like what's in a pen or marker, with some sticky stuff mixed in

这个设计是用墨水做的,就像钢笔或马克笔里的东西一样,混合了一些粘性的东西

But for the tattoo to work, you need to be able to get the ink to unstick from the paper and stick to your skin

但要想让纹身起作用,你需要让墨水从纸上脱落,粘在皮肤上

It's tricky!

这很棘手

So here's how the companies that make the tattoos do it

那么制作纹身贴纸的公司是如何让纹身做到这一点的

See the paper on the back of the tattoo?

看到纹身背面的纸了吗?

That's actually two different layers of paper

这实际上是两层纸

The one at the back, with some writing on it, is basically just regular paper

后面的那张,上面写着字,基本上就是普通的纸

You'll see why in a minute

你马上就会明白为什么

On top of that is a special type of paper called a silicone release layer

在那之上是一种特殊类型的纸称为硅酮释放层

It's actually the same thing that's behind stickers when you peel them off

当你剥开贴纸的时候,它其实和贴纸后面的东西是一样的

英语视频,少儿科学秀,纹身 . 一次性纹身的原理

It feels kind of slippery when you touch it

摸起来有点滑

The sticky stuff mixed with the ink -- or on the back of the stickers squeaks will be using as tattoos, can stick to this slippery silicone, but it doesn't stick too strongly

那些和墨水混在一起的粘性物质——或者在你用来纹身的贴纸背面,可以粘在光滑的硅胶上,但不会粘得太紧

That way it stays put for now, but it can also come off pretty easily

这样的话,它就会暂时保持不变,但它也很容易脱落

Then, on top of the ink, there's this plastic, see?

然后,在墨水上面,有一层塑料,看到了吗?

That's called the transfer layer

这就是所谓的传递层

"Transfer"; just means to move something from one place to another,

“转移”;意思是把东西从一个地方移到另一个地方,

and when you're ready to transfer the tattoo from the paper to your skin, the first thing you do is pull this plastic layer off

当你准备好把纹身从纸上转移到皮肤上时,你要做的第一件事就是把这个塑料层扯下来

But before we do that, let's prepare our towel

但在这之前,让我们准备好毛巾

It shouldn't be soaking wet -- just a little damp

它不应该湿透——只是有点湿

Next, you flip the paper over so the design is pressing against your skin where you want the tattoo to be, with the paper on top

接下来,你把纸翻过来,这样图案就会压在你想要纹身的皮肤上,把纸压在上面

Then you take your wet paper towel and squeeze it against the other side of the tattoo paper

然后你拿着你的湿纸巾,把它压在纹身纸的另一边

Remember how we said this was just a layer of regular paper behind the silicone?

还记得我们说过,这只是硅胶后面的一层普通纸吗?

That's so the water can go through the paper and get to the silicone

这样水就能穿过纸,到达硅树脂

When the silicone gets wet, the ink and sticky stuff that make up the tattoo slide right off and stick to your skin instead!

当硅树脂被弄湿时,构成纹身的墨水和粘性物质就会立即滑落,并附着在你的皮肤上!

Once you get the paper wet, all you have to do is wait about thirty seconds

一旦你把纸弄湿了,你要做的就是等30秒钟

Then you carefully lift off the paper and voila! A temporary tattoo!

然后你小心地把纸拿出来,瞧!一个临时纹身!

The design will stay stuck to my skin for a few days, until eventually it starts to rub off

这个图案会在我的皮肤上停留几天,直到最后开始被擦掉

But since it would be a lot harder to get it to unstick from a robot rat, we have those stickers for you, Squeaks.

但由于要让它从机器鼠身上脱落要困难得多,所以我们在这里有我们的“吱吱”纹身贴纸

So, let's do yours now!

所以,现在我们来贴你的吧!

Have you picked the design yet?

你选好设计了吗?

Good choice.

好选择

Thanks for joining us!

感谢收看!

If you want to keep learning and having fun with Squeaks and me,

如果你想继续学习,和我一起玩,

hit the subscribe button

点击订阅按钮

We'll see you next time, here at the Fort!

我们下次在堡垒见!